Grammys 2014

Hello guys,
Hope you all are doing fine. Did you also watched the Grammys sunday, wasn't it amazing!?
Like for real, I loved every part of it. From the red carpet looks to Beyonce's opening act to the 37 couples that got married… Do I need to go on?! Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Here are the looks I loved the most and wanted to share with you.
I noticed there weren't to crazy looks this year, but I still loved most of the looks.
What I also noticed was that the men were looking very good too this year!
So I hope you enjoy the looks i picked

Beyonce 
You just did it again. One word: FLAWLESS!
And your performance omgosh...

Christine Teigen and John Legend
They are so cute. They were both looking absolutely stunning!

Katy Perry 
I love this dress from Valentino. Ow you looked so gorgeous Katy and the dress looks so good on you!

Madonna and David
 I love it how she rocked this suit with her son. So cute!

Taylor Swift
This Gucci dress looked so good on her. Love the edgy but still elegant look!

 Ciara
Still looking so good with the little baby bump love the color of the dress on her.

Ryan Lewis and Maclermore 
 I think I can say that they were the best dressed males of that evening without a doubt.
They just looked fab. So lovely soo sooo lovely!

Rita Ora
I loved the dress on her. Not really what we are use too see on Rita,
 but I think it looks so pretty on her.

Giuliana Rancic 
On tv the dress looked red. But I still love it in this warm orange color.
She always looks good!

Kendrick Lamar 
The blue color looks so nice on him. I love him he is such a good artist
 and that performance showed it all!


What was your favorite look on the red carpet? And what did you think of the performances? Thanks for visiting and hope to see you in my next post :)


MUCH LOVE




11 comments:

  1. Yh Ciara and Beyonce definetely killed it!

    x Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Beyonce and Ciara's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor Swift pure elegance. Definitely the best look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooooooove Beyoncé's look! Queen B is the best!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lot of amazing dresses there! my favourite is the sequin dress worn by christine teigen!
    Check out my latest Throwback post in Sydney! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit of Beyonce!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  7. beyonce is stunning !!! the dress of katy perry is really nice :D
    What about follow each other?
    Let me know :)
    Have a nice day!
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the Beyonce and Taylor Outfit, just gorgeous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the grammy was amazing, i love the show
    especially the red carpet
    www.cintacharoselina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete