DIY: From a dress to a two piece


Hello guys happy sunday!


I'm back with an other DIY. I went to the Kringloop a few days ago with the hope too find a cool dungarees - Is that for an other DIY project you say? Well we will see, we will see and a free dress. I found the dress, but the search for the dungarees will be continued.

I've been on the search for the perfect two piece for a while now, but the one I found was just not worth the money. So I decided to make one myself and it was under 5 euro's for this cool project. So if you want to know how to make your own two piece from a dress, keep on reading! :)

What will be needed
        - A dress                                         - Tread that match the fabric                  - Elastic 
        - Pin and needles                           - Scissors  

What to do


Taraaaaa




Let me know if you tried it!
Much Love




5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! The two-piece turned out great! I'm doing a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out! x

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. vet creatief dit ! nicee

    ReplyDelete