Outfit: I will give it all up for you

Hello guys,
I was so tired and just put everything on that felt comfy, but wasn't to cold or to hot because the weather was nice. When I have a long days I love wearing baggy stuff like this and it was my dance outfit for the evening so I didn't had to take a lot of clothes with me. 

First off all I resit a test, after that I had to run to take the bus to Amsterdam were I would meat up with a friend of my. We had lunch and I bought a few things in H&M - I will show u what I bought soon. In the evening I had to go to dancing. I was so happy when I sat in the bus on my way home, but I had a nice day :)


Ik was zo moe en heb maar dingen aan gedaan die lekker zaten, maar niet te warm of te koud waren want het weer was lekker. Als ik lange dagen heb hou ik ervan om baggy kleren aan te doen en het was ook een soort van mijn dans kleren voor die avond ik hoefde dan niet extra kleren mee te nemen.

Als eerst ging ik een toets herkansen, na dat moest ik haasten om mijn bus naar Amsterdam te pakken waar ik af zou spreken met een vriendin. We hadden geluncht en ik heb nog een paar dingen gekocht bij H&M - ik zal jullie die binnenkort laten zien. In de avond ging ik dansen en wat was ik blij toen ik weer in de bus naar huis zat, maar het was een leuke dag :) 

Wearing: Trfited Denim Jacket, Selfmade Crop top, Bershka Pants 




Thanks for stopping by
Much Love



1 comments:

  1. You have such fierce style!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete