Outfit: Self made

Hello guys,
You know that awkward moment when you're posing for a picture and someone walks by and watch. Yes, I have that quite often and it doesn't really help when you are camera shy.
So if you wonder why I never look up in my photos, that's probably the reason haha.

But anyway. I made this top and skirt in December. Perhaps you have see me wearing the top already a few times, but I think I have never worn it with the skirt. I am very happy with it! :)


Ken je dat ongemakkelijke moment wanneer je aan het poseren bent voor een foto en iemand loopt langs en kijken. Ja, ik heb dat heel vaak en dat helpt niet echt waneer je verlegen bent voor foto's. 
Dus als jullie je afvragen waarom ik nooit opkijk in mijn foto's, is dat waarschijnlijk de reden haha.

Maar hoe dan ook. Ik heb deze top en rok in december gemaakt. Misschien heb je mij al een paar keer het topje zien dragen, maar ik heb het volgens mij nog nooit met de rok gedragen. Ik ben er heel blij mee! :)

Wearing: Self made Top & Skirt, White All Stars




Thanks for stopping by
Much Love



0 comments:

Post a Comment