Outfit: Introduction Day (part 2 of 3)

Hee guys,
The weather has been great these past days, what means u can be expecting more summer than fall looks - or shall I call them spring looks? I don't know -.
I was home early from school today, so I had sometime to chill in the sun before writhing this post - I always hate posting too late, so this was ideal -.

Hope to see you tomorrow with my last outfit post. I hope the weather isn't going to act up, because my body is finally getting used to the warmth again.


Het weer is de laatste tijd heerlijk, dat betekent dat je meer zomer dan herfst looks kan verwachten - of zal ik het lente looks noemen? Ik weet het niet -.
Ik was vandaag vroeg thuis, dus ik kon nog lekker in de zon chillen voordat ik deze post ging schrijven - Ik haat het altijd om te laat te posten, dus dit was ideaal -.

Hopelijk zie ik jullie morgen weer met mijn laatste outfit post. Ik hoop dat het weer niet raar gaat doen, want me lichaam begint eindelijk te wennen aan de warmte.


Wearing: Primark Crop, Zara Jeans, Nike Air Max




Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you take to visit my blog!
Much Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment