Photo Diary: Dutch Design Week Eindhoven



Hee hello,
This years Dutch Design Week was in Eindhoven.
Dutch Design Week is an awesome week where new designers can showcase their work
- you can think of interior, media, fashion and industriel work -.
And I was lucky enough to go there with school last week!

I went to different showcases, but wasnt able to cover it all in one day sad enough.
That is why I dont have pictures of everything, but the things I was able to see where very cool!
These are some of the pictures I made last week. If you follow me on instagram - @xMothii -
you would have seen some already, but I hope you, enjoy!













Wearing: Episode Denim, Primark Legging,
Nike Air Max


 - This was seriously the coolest thing ever! -
Mode Bewuste 2014





















- Last picture by Luka Balm -.

Thanks for stopping by loves
See you in my next post!
Much Love,




0 comments:

Post a Comment