Outfit: Fully charged


Starting my last semester well rested. Notting feels better than that. This semester is all about interior and food styling - hmmm food -.

Last week, as you may know, was my birthday. I had an awesome day/weekend/week. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, I really appreciate it all!
I feel so blessed to be surrounded by people that care and love me - I never really talk about my emotions, so yeah me saying I love them out loud is definitely a special thing hahah -.
When I got surprised  by them on the surprise birthday party they organized for me, I was speechless.
Nothing is better than being with friends and familie. So yes I had a great day and I'm fully charged in every area a genuinely happy person can be :)
- Birthday outfit will be coming up this week, so stay tuned! -


 Wearing: H&M blouse dress, Zara distressed jeans and White All Stars



Thanks for stopping by
and hope to see you in my  next post.
Much Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment