Purchases: *** you tempting winter sales


It's the first one of the year, here it comes here it comes. A new list - full of money killing fabulousness and - of all the things I couldn't keep my hands of.

I most admit, it was hard with all these tempting winter sales everywhere. But I think I did a very good job keeping to my saving goals  I made for myself this new year - or maybe not, but lets just say it was-.
Were you able to control yourself during these crazy sale months? 



Tommy Hilfigger dungaree
bought from Ebay.

- They have been on my wishlist for way to long and I finally put the money down to buy them, happy happy me :) -


Click here for the full outfit post.



Wearing: Tommy Hilfiger vintage dungaree, Primark crop
 and Adidas Sneakers


O-mighty iphone case, shirt, jogging

- They honestly have the cutest things ever. I know them from instagram, make sure to check out their site :) www.o-mighty.com -

Click here for a full outfit post.




Wearing: Topshop turtle neck, O-Mighty.com track pants
and Yellow New Balance  

Blouse Dress
from H&M

- I'm so in love with it, because you can style it in so many ways. -
Preview of a new outfit post, but check out a previous outfit post with this dress just click here.







Just a little preview of the look. The post will be up soon!


Puma Disc Blaze in black

- Finally have a normal pair of black shoes to complete my all black outfits with. They are the comfiest things ever! -




Click here for the full post of the look.







Wearing: Primark Blouse, Topshop Turtleneck, Object Pants, 
RI Lace Socks and Black Disc Blaze Puma 

Faux Leather Coat 
from Zara

- When this gorgeous thing went on sale, it was just a confirmation from above for me to get it. I mean €30 is nothing for this perfect spring jacket. -













Just a little preview of the look. The post will be up soon!






Thanks for stopping by and see you in my next post!
Much Love, 


0 comments:

Post a Comment