Outfit: Dr. Love



So this friend of my came to me asking if I can help him out, because there was this one girl he liked...  All that was going through my mind was 'how would a  normal person react on this'.
I'm such a sucker for love. How does he expect me to play love doctor if I need a doctor myself hahah.

Still thinking of some good advice too give him. I'm not even sure how people do it in the first place. Never really have been in a serieus relationship or tried to be.. But hea I still have time to learn hahah. Any tips for my friend? let me know in the comments!

Wearing: H&M Hat, UO Turtle neck, Levi Flared Jeans
and Jeffry Campbell Mulder Boots





Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your sunday and see you in my next!
God Bless,


5 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. เว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete