Other: New coming in


Hey y'all! 
I'll just introduce myself before I jump right in.
I'm Debby, Mothi's homegurl or whatever you want to call it and I'm here to take over her Friday blog post just for this summer. Want to know what it's all going to be about? - the title has given it away, but - Keep on reading!

I have been thinking about what to talk about and I came up with MAKE-UP.
- Think of it this way, you need inspiration for a certain occasion; choose one of mothi's outfits, move over to the friday blogpost for a cute make up look to finish it off  -
And also, I mean who doesn't like some popping lipgloss or some nice brows from time to time.
I'll be sharing my favorite make up products with you and some make-up looks as well.

As time passed I realized I have a thing for make-up. I might not wear it everyday - I'm lazy, my bad haha - but when I do I always make sure I do it good haha. 
Also, when I share my favorite make up products with you, you'll never need to worry about having to purchase expensive azz make-up for I have a thing for drugstore make up. - A girl needs to save money, you feel me? -I feel it's kinda underrated as brands as MAC, Bobbi Brown, NARS came by but ... DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CHEAPER MAKE-UP. 
It's all about how you apply it, capisce :) ?

I'm super excited to start this weekly blog post with you guys, I feel like I have a lot to tell so you will NEVER be bored.


My question to you is, what would you like for the next post?
A look - eg. Summer look, date night out - or a Haul?

Let me know.

Dont stress, be blessed,
De-girl-Borah

0 comments:

Post a Comment